16 ianuarie 2007

Pipe Club of New York la Constanta



Iata ce e-mail am primit astazi:

"My wife and I are planning a trip to Romania in late March. As a
member of the New York Pipe Club I enjoy visiting pipe clubs in the
places we visit. While in Romania we will be based in Brasov.

Is there any way I can meet members?


Shlomo Bar-Ayal "

Raspunsul meu: (daca sunt greseli, va rog sa le iertati)

"Hello dear friends! maybe you will want to visit Constanta. The prices
for accomodations are as low as 50 USD/night at a 3-4 stars hotel. The
black sea is wonderful in the winter, especially this is not a cold
winter as in New York. (I saw on TV about the ice carpet on the tarmac
of your cities). Now in Constanta is as warm as 14-15 degrees Celsius.
We have some members in Bucharest and some in Iasi. We are striving to
start the meetings in Bucharest and Iasi. If you can came to
Constanta, i will assure you about all my support in finding
accomodation, food and nice places to visit. We meet on Thursdays, at
19:00 in a pub in the center of the town. Please consider to visit us
and you will never regret. I promise (and i was a boyscout so you
understand what a promise is to me).

Hope to hear soon from you.
--
Stefan Dinescu-Craciun"

Speram ca sa primim aceasta vizita a membrului New York Pipe Club.

Puteti vizita site-ul lor la adresa: www.newyorkpipeclub.com

Niciun comentariu: